What are the situations that trigger your anger? When can you not have your breakfast on time? While you are stuck in the worst traffic jam? When your boss starts to shout at you? When your kids do not listen to you? There may be many other reasons. Is there any person in this world who do not get angry? A big NO. But, when it gets beyond a certain level it can be quite dangerous. We will look into some simple ways to keep your anger under control, and I hope it helps you.
Some Simple Tips to Help You
1. When you get angry you tend to express it immediately, only to regret it little later. So before talking or responding to something think a little and calm down a bit before going ahead.
2. Whenever you feel angry take a little walk or go for a jog. It helps to reduce your emotions.
3. Analyze the reasons behind your anger when you are alone, when you do, analyze it calmly in a peaceful mind. You will definitely find an answer.
4. You can cheat anger. All you have to do is put on a little smile on your face.
5. Watch comedy scenes from your favorite movies or replay your favorite comedy scenes or fun moments in your mind.
6. Take a paper and note down the reasons for your anger. Read it out after a little break. Apart from reducing your anger, it will prevent others from getting angry towards you.
7. Count from one to ten, when you are done count from ten to one in reverse.
8. Go for a little swim or get a shower, your anger will be washed away with those waters.
9. Talk a deep breath three times. Meaning, be watchful of your breathing while doing so.