Electric beaters are a must have for those who do a lot of baking on a regular basis. As manual beating is quite a hard task and doesn’t always fetch the needed results in the process. But electrical beaters need electricity.
Perhaps the only effective manual alternative to electrically powered one would be the speedy chef. Unlike other manual beaters, this beater comes with a unique patented mechanism which takes the manual beating to a whole new level.
Its unique mechanism not only rotates the blade from the central axis but also rotates it on its own, which makes the whisking and beating process a lot faster.
The bottom part of the container is rubberized so it provides the much-needed grip which the speedy chef is in action. Almost all the parts of this gadget come apart, which makes it easy to clean.
There is a little opening at the top, just a little hole, so if you want to add a little essence or oil while the beating takes place, you can do just that.
It is made out of BPA free plastic, and it is food safe. The plastic is sturdy enough, so it will last longer, and it is durable.
What are the advantages?
- It works faster than all other manual beaters available in the market today.
- Doesn’t require any electricity.
- It is compact, so it can be carried anywhere. Additionally, as it is electricity free you do not need to carry any wires.
- Made out of food safe plastic. It is highly durable.
- All the parts come apart for easy cleaning.
- Has a rubberized bottom for extra grip when it is placed on any surface.
What is the price?
It is sold for $81 and it comes with free shipping.