Have you seen those food and recipe videos where professional chefs chop the onions, herbs and other stuff with ease? They make it so fast and make it seem like an easy task. But the fact is, it is not as easy as it seems. When you want to chop the onions, nuts, herbs and other stuff at home without any professional skills, you might end up wasting a lot of time. Plus the final result may not be as pleasant as you have wished for.
Smart chopper or otherwise called as turbo chopper from Tupperware makes the task easy for non-professional cooks like us but ends up giving professional chopped veggies, nuts, herbs, and other stuff.
How does it work?
This chopper has three parts, the container, the blade, and top lid with a handle that is attached to a cord.
Remove the protections from the blade, put it in place inside the container. Put in the vegetables, eggs, nuts, or whatever you want to be chopped inside the container. Cover the top lid in place and start pulling handle attached to a cord.
The chopper makes as much as 288 knife cuts in less than 15 seconds. And it professionally chops all the vegetables placed inside it.
That’s it. Your chopped vegetables are ready in less time.
What are the advantages?
- Uses no electricity. It is entirely manual.
- Chops vegetables, fruits, and other stuff faster.
- You can Keep chopping for longer duration and make your own salsa.
- It is suitable for preparing baby food, coulis, pesto, hummus, salsa and more.
- Easy to detach and clean.
- It is compact so it can be stored in a drawer or small cupboard.
What is the price?
It sells for $35 on Amazon. This is directly sold by Tupperware and it comes with free shipping.