Many recipes, salads, and drinks don’t get complete without adding a little lemon extract to it. We all love that little zing that lemon provides to our foods and drinks.
Most often we end up squeezing the half cut lemon to the dishes, sometimes it doesn’t spread evenly. Also sometimes we might need less lemon extract than what is available in the fruit. But storing a half-cut lemon in a refrigerator is unpractical and it is of no use.
The lemon citrus sprayer can help to provide equal and right distribution of lemon extract at the same time it enables us to store the lemon with its extracts intact for up to 3 days.
How to use it?
Just cut out the tip of the lemon or any citrus fruits, screw in the rightly sized citrus sprayer into it. Make sure the lemon is loosened a bit before screwing in to ensure maximum juice output.
Once attached, the citrus extract is just a press away. Spray it over your foods, salads, and drink anytime you want. You can also spray it over the fruits like apple once cut, to avoid decolorization.
What are the advantages
- Fresh lemon extract is made available directly from its source
- Spray mechanism enables equal distribution of citrus extract over the salads and foods.
- Citrus fruits can be stored up to 3 days after attaching the sprayer.
- The sprayer is reusable, and it is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Made out of BPA free plastic.
- Available in two different sizes, so it can be used with citrus fruits of any size.
What is the price?
It is available on Amazon for as little as $6. Make sure to read the reviews before proceeding to buy.