Kidney stones occur when you have an accumulation of certain minerals in your body. The most common reason for this buildup is dehydration or not drink enough fluids.
Kidney stones usually contain calcium oxalate. However, it can contain other minerals as well.
Most kidney stones get released on its own through your urine unnoticed. However, It can sometimes get too big to get quickly released through your ureter.
You can easily ignore the smaller stones and go about your business without any problem. But, the real problem starts when a stone gets too big.
A bigger kidney stone can result in excruciating pain while you try to urinate and can sometimes result in bloody urine.
Some of the common symptoms of kidney stones include:
- Extreme pain the groin area
- Bloody urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Presence of pus in the urine
- Fever if the infection is severe
- Constant urge to urinate
- Lower levels of urine excretion
When left unattended kidney stones can become a more significant hurdle and might turn into chronic kidney disease.
When you have larger stones to deal with, most mainstream options can get expensive and painful at the same time.
What is the easiest way to dissolve your kidney stones?
Before I proceed with this remedy, I want to go through a little history of how I came across this natural cure. Because without it, my claim may sound mundane.
Just a couple of months back, one of my best friends was having trouble dealing with kidney stones. He was going through extreme sessions of pain in the middle of the night.
We approached a urologist to find out the best solution to his problem. Unfortunately, his stones were too big, and his doctor said the only option to get over the problem is through surgery.
Though he was okay with going through the surgery, however, his parents felt indifferent about the operation. And his father took him to a naturopathy practitioner.
After checking my friend’s report, he suggested a simple remedy which involved green beans. To everyone’s surprise, my friend felt normal again just after a couple of days of trying out this remedy.
So, I wanted to share this remedy to all those who are suffering from kidney stones. The main reason is it is natural, and it is perfectly safe to try it in your home without worrying about any side effects.
So without further ado, here is the remedy:
What you need
- 250 grams of green beans (organically grown)
- 1-litre water
How to prepare the medicine
- Chop down the green beans into smaller pieces and remove all the seeds inside it.
- Pour one litre of water in a vessel and add the chopped beans into it.
- Cover the vessel and heat it in simmer for 2 hours straight.
- After two hours turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
- After cooling down the mixture or soup grind it with a juicer without adding any water, sugar or salt.
- After grinding it drink it on an empty stomach the first thing in the morning.
- After drinking, you should refrain from eating any foods for the next three hours.
- For the next three hours, you need to drink one litre of water every hour (This means you should have drunk 3 litres of water).
- Naturally, this will make you urinate more often, and you will find your kidney stones getting released through urine gradually.
- After three to four days, you can get your kidney stones checked through scan to confirm the results of the treatment.
Note: This method should be done only once per month. Drink enough fluids to avoid recurrence.