Urinary infections are a common problem across the world. It is quite common among the people living in warm regions. When there is excessive sweating it can lead to dehydration and dehydration, in turn, can lead to bacterial infections. In this article, we will look into some super simple ways to prevent urinary infections.
- Drink a lot of water. Around 3 to 4 liters a day. Particularly people who do a lot of manual work, people who sweat a lot, and those who work in the warm environment should pay extra care to keep themselves hydrated at all times. People with kidney problems should be more careful as well.
- Do not control your urination and delay the process. When you control urination for a long time duration, it can lead to bladder infection and kidney stones.
- Urinate before and after sexual intercourse.
- Stop wearing tight inner wears. Try to wear comfortable and cotton panties.
- Some medications and implants used to block pregnancy can lead to urinary infections. So always discuss this possibility with your Doctor.
- Women should develop the habit of cleaning both their anus and vaginal region after pooping. This will prevent the bacteria and yeast from anus infesting the vaginal area.
- During periods women should take extra care on replacing their towels or pads periodically. It is really necessary to maintain ones personal hygiene to prevent any type of infections.
- Who can have Urinary Incontinence and What are the Treatments?
- Dish Cleaning Sponges Can Lead to Bacterial Infection