Gooseberries are rich in many minerals and vitamins. Eating gooseberry on a regular basis would fetch numerous health benefits that would make you live longer.
What are the nutrition present in a Gooseberry
- Fibre – 17%
- Carbohydrate – 3%
- Protein – 2%
- Calories – 2%
- Vitamin C – 46%
- Vitamin A – 6%
- Vitamin B6 – 4%
- Thiamin – 3%
- Manganese – 7%
- Potassium – 6%
- Copper – 4%
- Phosphorus – 3%
What are the Benefits of Gooseberries
- It will increase the body’s immunity. Helps with good digestion.
- It keeps blood sugar levels under control for diabetes patients.
- Gooseberry is the best medicine for diarrhoea and fever.
- Cures irregular period cycles in women.
- Helps with proper absorption of calcium. So it keeps the bones, teeth, nails, and hair in healthy condition.
- Prevents hair loss and prevents greying of hair.
- Postpones ageing process and keeps you looking young.
- Stimulates urination and removes toxins from the body.
- It cures many sight related problems like short sight, night blindness, and other eye related problems that arise due to ageing.
- Strengthens the heart and prevents many heart diseases.