- Eat 2 varieties of fruit and 3 varieties of vegetables every day.
- Protein, fiber, and nutrients rich breakfast is essential. Salads, omelet, whole grains, sprouts, whole grain bread, oats are great options for breakfast.
- Do not drink tea or coffee more than two times a day.
- No matter what exercise you choose to do every morning. It will ensure you stay active for the rest of the day.
- Exercise will increase the secretion of the hormone called endorphin. This will keep us happy and help us stay positive.
- Spend at least 30 minutes a day on the sport you love the most. It can be any outdoor sport.
- Make it a habit to listen to music and read a book you love before going to sleep.
- Avoid alcohol consumption. Alcohol will spoil your mental health and will not help you to have a relaxed sleep. Drinking alcohol will make you restless.
- Watch comedy sequences from the movies you love and read good jokes. This will help to make you feel relaxed.
- Sleep deprivation will pave way for many diseases and will spoil our efficiency at work.
- Lack of proper sleep will lead to weakness, headache, and many other health problems.
- It is a must to have 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day.